Thursday 22 September 2011

10 raps you must hear before you die


Ok...so having been described, by an American, to 'dance like a white girl' - despite being one, I feel I have earned the right to abuse the obvious homophone this post has presented to me on a silver platter.
(I hereby make a pledge to never insult you with such terrible visual-play ever again)



  
lonely islander boys - i’m on a boat

zach galifianakis - can't tell me nothing


mary elizabeth ellis - "i actually fancy myself as a bit of a rapper"
(it’s always sunny in philadelphia)
 
step brothers -
boats n' hoes

reggie watts - f**k s**t stack

flight of the conchords - hiphopopotamus vs. rhymenoceros

ken jeong - what’s it gonna be?
(ok, so not a rap, but you have to admit - HILARIOUS...if not a little creepy)


No comments:

Post a Comment